By Electronic Mail:
By Standard Post:
Outer Zone Overnight
P.O. Box 26823
San Diego, Ca 92196
At this time there are no dues. This may soon change. Get in now.
The Outer Zone Overnight(TM) Survival Crew seeks multiple talents to add to the organization collective:
- Transport Drivers and Off Road Transportation Experts
- Boat Captains
- Radio Operators (HAM/CB/HAND HELD)
- Hackers (White Hat)
- Audio and Visual Engineers
- GIS Specialists / Cartographers
- Field Specialists
- Scout and Recon Candidates
- Botanists, entomologists, herpetologists
- Craftsmen and builders
- Mechanical Engineers
- Medical Technicians (EMT, Medics)
- HAZMAT Specialists
MORALE AND ENTERTAINMENT:
- Appropriately Themed Musicians & Disc Jockeys
- Pyrotechnicians and fire performers
- Dancers, acrobats
- Novelty Acts
- Clothing Designers
- Survival Instructors & Lecturers
- Water Purification Experts
- Archery Experts, Marksmen and experienced Range Masters
- Tactical Medical / Advanced First Aid
There are more positions than we can name. If you have a skill you think would be beneficial to this project or program, please contact us. We look to involve those who wish to be involved.
Members will be made part of the enterprise, will be respected for their contributions, and reap special rewards.
Please Be Aware:
- Maps to the event first waypoints will be available one week prior to the event for most “Mini Nuke / Overnight” and Scouting events.
- Typically these will be sent via EventBrite to those who have registered, or by private message on one of several media modes.
- There is now a small fee for an event map, required for each program participant, in order to cover materials costs.
- Though a non-profit organization, we do incur expenses to provide you the experiences and programs presented.
- We do all that we can to minimize these expenses.
- Elective program materials may be purchased at outerzoneovernight.com for marginal markups above cost, with all proceeds going back into the Outer Zone Program, or toward covering the costs of program instructors.
- Program registry donations can be made at outerzoneovenight.com or outerzoneovernight.org, or on the current EventBrite registration pages for scheduled events.
- These low cost elective registry donations are used to provide payment to the independent contractors providing training in their fields of specialty to cover their expenses.
- Advanced Merchandise orders can be placed at outerzoneovernight.com and outerzoneovernight.org at a marginal mark up. Proceeds from these sales go back into the support of the designers, creators, and artisans of these goods, with a percentage going back into the Outer Zone Overnight project, to support other O.Z.O. programs.
- Maps will be available only to the first registered to insure quality control of Outer Zone Overnight programs. Register early, and be committed.
- Outer Zone Overnight is committed to providing you edutainment on these overnight adventure treks at the lowest possible cost, and fullest possible value.
- We want you to have a return on your investment into this organization that is noticeable.
- We always want you to have something to take away from the event to better remember your experiences.
- We endeavor to provide scaled options within our program pricing to assure inclusion of those at every economic level, to insure fair and equal opportunity for fun, adventure, and personal growth.
- One can RSVP on our Facebook event page, and join our social network to arrange carpools and caravans from your distinct area.
- All schedules and activity may be subject to change.
- A waiver is always required to participate, and Outer Zone Overnight assumes no responsibility for your personal risk, EVER.
We are most easily reached by writing to [email protected]. Tell us you’d like to be added to our mailing list. We won’t spam you. You will get only invites from us to events and training offered, occasional offers to participate in bulk buys, and an occasional newsletter called “Storm Watch”, which will speak to current organization activities and upcoming events and projects.